Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello World

You know this blog was in the works, behind the scenes, for awhile now. I know, shame on me. So finally I decided to get started and do-the-damn-thing. I have alot of things that I find myself saving, book marking, jotting down, that have been very inspiring information. I thought I'd collectively put in it one place to hub as well as share. I enjoy graphic design but mostly just all things design, period. As well as sharing and compiling my favorites in one spot I'd also like to share things I've done or things I'm working on. Whether its, photography, art, sketches, music, graphic design, journal writings or poetry this is basically me in a nutshell. I'm not one to journal long or even alot of entries so this will be more like tidbits of a diary. So feel free to read, comment, bookmark, or add me, I hope I inspire you try something creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment