The DezineSpot

The purpose of this creative outlet is to compose all things design related and thensome that inspire me. Wheither it's music, art, poetry, trends, food, my own graphic artwork... randomness, or nothingness, you're sure to find something worth while.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

30 Fun and Fantastic Wedding Invitations

from Webdesigner Depot by Walter

In the past, we featured creative business cards on WDD that show incredible creativity in order to promote a business, however, business cards seem to pale in comparison to some of the card designs you’re going to see next.

As you’ll see below, weddings invitations have been overflowing with creativity, with couples wanting the guests to start experiencing their special day from the moment they receive the invitation, way before the big event.

This collection consists of 30 unique, crafty, and fun wedding invitations. You’ll see everything from circus-themed invitations to cards designed to look like comic book covers.

Enjoy the collection, and share your comments at the end of this post as well as links to other great wedding invitations…

Posted by Shaneka at 2:16 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: article, design, inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

DezineSpot's Shared Items

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Shaneka
Duluth, Georgia, United States
I'm a quiet geek that enjoys lounge and house music while reading, designing graphic design, sketching, or writing in my journal.
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (9)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • 40+ Free High-Quality PSD Files For Web Designer –...
      • Music Time!
      • More Best Chill
      • Cake Designs That Will Make Your Eyes Pop!
      • The Bria Project - Island Groove
      • 30 Fun and Fantastic Wedding Invitations
      • Typography Art
      • Hello World
      • learning to let go is one of life's hardest le...

Followers

My Favorites

  • Design Beep
  • Last.fm
  • Apartment Therapy
  • Just Creative Design
  • Smashing Magazine
  • BittBox
  • Creative Lotus

Labels

  • article (3)
  • chillout (3)
  • design (4)
  • inspiration (3)
  • journal (2)
  • lounge (2)
  • music (4)
  • photoshop (1)
  • podcast (4)
  • poetry (1)
  • style (1)
  • vintage (1)

My Reader Favorites

My Blog List

  • Just Creative Design
    Sticker Mule’s New “Give” Tool Makes Branded Giveaways Much Easier
    1 week ago
  • I love typography, the typography and fonts blog
    Structure in Type Design
    1 week ago
  • Typographica
    Jim Parkinson, 1941–2025
    1 year ago
  • We Made This
    City of Westminster Street Nameplate Auction
    3 years ago
  • Web Design Blog - DesignM.ag
    Tabletki na Powiększanie Penisa - Ranking Produktów 2023
    3 years ago
  • Vandelay Design Blog
    27 Amazing Gig Poster Templates & Flyer Templates
    4 years ago
  • TheDieline.com - Package Design Blog
    This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now.
    6 years ago
  • Yummy Fresh grain feed!
    Start the Year off Right With 2 Months of Skillshare Premium for Free
    7 years ago
  • graphicPUSH - news
    Up, up and away from America
    8 years ago
  • Graphic Design Blog
    WordPress Resources at SiteGround
    8 years ago
  • things to look at
    Jurriaan Schrofer
    11 years ago
  • delight by design
    daring detail {perfectly carved}
    12 years ago
  • Creative Curio
    What I Learned at the Social Media World Forum
    16 years ago
  • Fuel Your Creativity
  • Computerlove | Headlines
  • Tutorial Blog

Popular Posts

  • Social Media and It's Effects?!... By Sidnee Freeman
       How often do you send your friend a message on Facebook or check CNN to stay up-to-date on the worldly news? How about chatting with a r...
  • Cake Designs That Will Make Your Eyes Pop!
    Ok. So I came across this site: 70 Fantastic Cake Designs Which Will Make You Look Twice , and was blown a-way! I just couldn't believe ...
  • Music Lives!
    One of my favorite podcasts DJ's, Cool Carla.. check it out!
  • The Bria Project - Island Groove
    If you want to hear some really nice lounge, chill out music then you really have to get hip to The Bria Project. Look for her on PodOmatic....
  • Vintage!!
    Ok.. so I have this vintage fetish!! I LOVE vintage fashion. There was this consignment shop across the street from the bldg. I use to work ...
  • 40+ Free High-Quality PSD Files For Web Designer – Part III
    I need to find part one and two of this series but I think this info. is very useful. Check out 40+ Free High-Quality PSD Files For Web Desi...
  • Typography Art
    I don't know what it is about text but there is a quiet sexiness in letter form that draw my eyes to see more of it. I love the shape of...
  • 30 Fun and Fantastic Wedding Invitations
    from Webdesigner Depot by Walter In the past, we featured creative business cards on WDD that show incredible creativity in order to promo...
  • MIA
    OMG I haven't been on here in like forever!!! Internet is down, money is tight.. I'mma have to pull some strings here. I'm worki...
  • More Best Chill
    Another fantastic find people.. you really have to catch on to the chillout, lounge grooves if your not already on board. This chic, DJ Cool...

Facebook Badge

Shaneka | Create Your Badge

Total Pageviews

2010. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.